Monday, January 3, 2011

State Fair--Oops - forgot to post this!

It's that time of year - State Fair time - Back to school time - although since I have no school age children and am no longer teaching it doesn't hold quite the same meaning.
We had a pretty good time at the Fair - the kids were amazed at all the sights and sounds and the baby cows! I didn't take many pictures. Not sure why - perhaps it was just too hot!  It was a sunny clear day and we stopped in the shade any chance we got. I think both the girls enjoyed the parade the most - followed by the animals. Although the food was a big hit. One advantage of it being so hot is that you don't really want to eat anything. We shared some some smoothies which were delicious and nice and cool.


Here baby cow...come here...

That Sun is Bright! 

Shade, shade - we took it anywhere we could get it!

Looking Cool - or trying to...

1 comment:

Christy said...

I love that you just now posted this! LOL
I can't believe that Lizzie is 2!!!! WOW! It's been too long. I've missed you, lady!